No Gas Mig Welder MIG130| Synergic 3 in 1 Good Entry-level Machine
If you are looking for a good entry-level no gas mig welder, the MIG 130 will be your better choice.This no gas mig welder has a compact lightweight design and is easy to use, making it a great option for beginners and experienced welders,which is designed for home use and is well-suited for light welding tasks, such as repairing or welding metal furniture. the good entry-level machine making it a great choice for DIY projects.You can take it anywhere anytime for metal welding work.
The MIG130 can be used as a flux core mig welder/lift tig/stick welding machine, which has powerful functions, integrated with the latest technology lgbt inverter.60% rated duty cycle makes the welding machine work more lasting and stable.
Its compact size is ideal for carrying around and helps you perform better outdoor repairs, rusty metal, farm and road equipment, and maintenance work.
- Synergic Control Automatically matched the recommend current and wire feeding speed (support 0.8/0.9/1.0 flux core wire). It is easier for beginners who learn the welding and the worker who want to make small repairs around the house.
- 3 in 1 No Gas Mig Welder: Flux Core Gasless MIG //Lift TIG/Stick meet your different requirements (Need to buy extra Lift tig torch).
- Compact & Portable : Only 11.79 lbs.
- Pass The Various high-level quality tests
- WARM SERVICE & 2-YEAR WARRANTY: 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and 2-Year Warranty.
- Out-of-the-box.Free 2 lbs Flux Cored Wire
No Gas Mig Welder MIG130| Synergic 3 in 1 Good Entry-level Machine
The MIG130 is the best 110V 130 Amps no gas synergic mig welder under $200 in the market, which support Flux Core MIG /Lift TIG/Stick Welding.
The easy-to-use display with basic knob controls makes your setup process quick. The sleek case has many lift points, making it quite portable when packing up and moving. If you're looking for an good entry-level MIG welder that won't break the bank, the ARCCAPTAIN MIG130 MIG welder is ready to help you work better.
The MIG130 support WP-17V 10-25 style tig torch.
What is the No Gas Mig Welder
A no gas mig welder, also known as a flux-cored wire welder, is a type of welding machine that uses a wire welding electrode with a flux core (a mixture of various metallic and non-metallic substances) that provides shielding from the air. Unlike traditional gas-shielded MIG welders, no gas mig welders do not require a separate shielding gas, as the flux in the electrode provides the shielding. This makes them a more convenient and portable option for welding projects as they are less bulky and easier to set up. However, the resulting weld may have a slightly different appearance and may not be as strong as a weld made with a gas-shielded MIG welder.
|Rated input voltage||AC110V 50Hz/60Hz|
|Welding voltage (MIG)||16-20.5V|
|Welding voltage (MMA)||20.8-25.2V|
|Welding voltage (TIG)||10.8V-15.2V|
|Rated duty cycle||60%|
|Applicable Electrode||1.6-3.2mm (1/16"-1/8")|
|Machine Dimension||14.9*5.3*9.7 in|
- Synergic Welding Machine: The recommended current and wire feeding speed will be automatically matched ( 0.8/0.9/1.0 flux core wire).
- Multi-Process Welding Mode: Flux Core MIG /Lift TIG/Stick meets your different needs (Need to buy extra Lift tig torch).
- Convenience & Safety Protection: the Welder comes with attached an MIG torch and power cable.You can weld after unpacking the box,and it’s convenient to use. Built-in over-current protection, over load protection, overheating and over voltage function that extend the lifespan of the machine.
- Portable and Compact: The machine weighs only 11.79 pounds, and you have the freedom to carry it anywhere with a handle or shoulder strap.
- Strict Quality Test: All welding machines passed various authoritative laboratory tests in simulating extremely harsh environments before leaving the factory that conforms to the high standards.
- Safety Protection: Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over current protection, over load protection, over heating protection.
- Wide Applications: it can weld stainless steel and carbon steel etc.
- 1* MIG130 Welder
- 1* MIG Torch
- 1*Ground Clamp
- 1* Electronic Holder
- 1* .030"/2lb Flux Cored Wire
- 1* 0.8/.030" conductive Nozzle
- 1* 0.9/.035" conductive Nozzle
- 1* Brush&Hammer
- 1* User Manual
- NO NEED TO INSTALL MIG TORCH.
- Locate the Ground Clamp with Cable and connect the plug on the cable end to the Positive Connector (+) on the Mig welder.
- Locate the Ground Clamp with Cable and connect the plug on the cable end to the Negative Connector (–) on the Welder,
- Electrode Holder to Positive Connector (+).
- Locate the Ground Clamp with Cable and connect the plug on the cable end to the Positive Connector (+) on the Welder.
- Lift tig to Negative Connector (-).
- Lift tig is optional(Tig torch is not included in package)
- General Fabrication
- Maintenance & Repair
- Repair Welding
Can I weld Aluminum with the ARCCAPTAIN welding machine
We do not recommend that you use a ARC, MIG welding machine to weld aluminum, which will did not perform well.It's better to weld aluminum with the AC tig welder or pulse mig welder.Of course you can weld aluminum by the mig welder with spool gun.
Where can i download the user manual
You can download user manuals for all product models here.
What type of spool gun do i need for MIG200
1.Your spool gun will need to be the Euro Connection to suit the MIG200.
2.Be sure your spool gun have the 4 pin aviation male plug.Otherwise, you need to buy the 4 pin plug yourself. Recommended 4 pin plug type: SP21 Series
EURO socket, 4 pin aviation male plug
Hole 1 connect to spool gun "+", hole 2 connect to spool gun "-".
PLUG NEED TO MATCH SOCKET. Need to change torch's plug to 4-pin.
Can you provide a graphite liner to weld aluminum instead of using separate spool gun?
If I need the parts of products. Where I can find It?
Arccaptain will sell most of the parts for our product, like tig torch, welding wire, welding backpack, etc., you can buy directly from the official website at an affordable price.
What type of tig torch suitable for Arccaptain machine
Mig200 supports WP-17V 35-50 style tig torch.
MIG130 support WP-17V 10-25 style tig torch.
ARC200 support WP-17V 35-50 style tig torch.
ARC160 support WP-17V 10-25 style tig torch.
What is the recommended amperages for electrodes by type and diameter
You can read the guide chart here
What's the thinnest to thickest of steel and aluminium can the MIG200 do？
The MIG200 can weld 1mm-6mm steel.
The MIG200 can weld 1mm-5mm aluminium.
What Is The Standard MIG Contact Tip Sizing Chart
You can read the guide here.
Most items are usually shipped within 7-10 working days. Your delivery confirmation email will contain your tracking number and order details. If you have any questions, our team is also on hand 7 days a week and can be reached at email@example.com