Welding Writer Recruitment(Long-Term & Consistent Work)
As a leader in digital welding, we need to consistently output welding content articles to help customers know more about welding.
Therefore, we're looking for some passionate Full time/Part time writers with firsthand welding experience.
You don't have to be a professional welder. But you do need to have enough experience and confidence to output articles (we'll give advice)
Here are some ideas of the kind of topics you will be blogging about:
- What's the Difference Between MIG and TIG Welding?
- The Ultimate Buyer's Guide To Buy A Welding Machine Under 500$
- The Types Of Tig Welder
In the future, the job may involve you having equipment in your hands, which you would test, review & take pictures of.
Specifics about the Position:
- We're looking for 3-4 long-term Welding Writer and will provide you with 4000 - 10000 words of article writing per week (depending on how much you can do)
- Full-time and part-time jobs available
- You will get paid on the 25th of every month.
- We will provide the flexible time to respect your schedule and your work capacity
- We will provide outline suggestions for your essay
- You must have welding experience
- You must be a native English writer (We will find out if you don't have English as your first language when we go to pay you for your test assignment. Please do not apply if this is not the case. We will not pay.)
- What is your advantage. Please answer this in your application
- A computer with internet access, Google Docs, Skype/Whatsapp/Email, and PayPal
- Proper grammar and spelling is mandatory
- Can use your research to create valuable, informative content that flows well
- An understanding of how to speak to your audience properly
- Must be punctual; you must reply on our email/whatspp within 24 hours, and always hit deadlines
How to apply for
Please apply to [email@example.com] if you meet our needs
1.It is better that you have experienced welding experience
2.Experience with “how to” or “explainer” style content
3.Good research skills (how to find good nuggets of info from forums, related searches, user reviews, etc.)
4.Native English/fluent English writing
5.Writers with personal interest/experience with welding industry.
If you are interested in, please send an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org] including:
- Brief cover letter (please keep this to ~200 words, emphasize why you’re a good fit, talk about your experience with welding, and/or the kind of writing we’re looking for. If you don’t have experience with either, you won’t be a good match!)
- Links to professional profiles/website/reviews from happy customers/etc.
We will also organize an essay writing test and pay for it if it meets our requirements.
Please make sure to include all of the above or we won’t consider the application.