200 Amps Synergic ARC Welding Machine ARC200
200 Amps Synergic ARC Welding Machine ARC200|IGBT Inverter,Dual Voltage 110V/220V.
The ARCCAPTAIN ARC200 is an integrated IGBT Inverter, 200 Amps Synergic ARC Welding Machine, which supports Dual Voltage and multiple functions. It has two welding modes, including lift tig and MMA welding. The ARCCAPTAIN ARC200's Synergic control can help you weld easier. What’s more, the welding machine also ensures safety and reliability.
- SYNERGIC CONTROL:Automatically match the appropriate current.
- SAFETY AND RELIABLE: Over-current/over-voltage/over-heating protection/VRD/IP21S Standard Water Rating/Overload
- ADVANCED IGBT INVERTER TECHNOLOGY
- HIGH DEFINITION LED DISPLAY
- Light Weight&Easy to carry.The mini stick welder only weighs 11.73 lbs. Perfect for outdoor maintenance, farm, road equipment, DIY project and home use.
200 Amps Synergic ARC Welding Machine ARC200
The ARC200 is an integrated IGBT Inverter, 200 Amps Synergic ARC welder, which supports dual voltage and multiple functions. It has two welding modes, including lift tig and MMA welding. The Synergic control function can help you weld easier. What’s more, the welding machine also ensures safety and reliability.
|Rated Duty Cycle||60%|
|Machine Weight||13.42 lbs|
|Machine Size||15.35" * 6.30" * 13.00"|
- SYNERGIC CONTROL
- Lift tig and MMA welding
- IGBT INVERTER TECHNOLOGY
- Portable and Lightweight: The mini-arc welder only weighs 11.73 lbs, easy to carry with a handle or shoulder strap(included), very suitable for outdoor maintenance, farm, road equipment, and home DIY.
- VRD, over current/ over voltage/ over current/ overload/ overheating protection function
Synergic control is a key feature of our welding machine ARC200, making it a great choice for both professionals and beginners. The automatic matching of recommended current and voltage after the diameter of the welding electronic is selected means that even those with little experience can get to grips with the welding process quickly and easily.
The 2-in-1 welder ARC200 offers two welding modes, allowing you to tackle a wide range of welding projects. The adjustable hot start and arc force make it easy to strike an arc, while the automatic anti-stick function prevents electrode sticking in the puddle. This makes it suitable for welding stainless steel, mild steel and other metal materials, as well as lift tig welding of aluminum (TIG Torch not included).
The stick welding machine is built with advanced technology, including a built-in MCU control system and IGBT inverter technology. This ensures continuous arcing stability, good flow, less spatter and immediate response to any changes. It also has the ability to automatically save last welding parameters for quick and easy start-up of the next welding project.
Our revolutionary LED display provides you with accurate data display that is easy to read, even with a helmet on. The mini-arc welder weighs just 11.73 lbs, making it easy to carry around with the included handle or shoulder strap. This makes it perfect for outdoor maintenance, farm work, road equipment repair and DIY projects at home.
At ARCCAPTAIN, we take customer safety seriously. Our welder machines undergo rigorous testing in simulated harsh environments to ensure they meet the highest standards. They also have VRD, over current/ over voltage/ over current/ overload/ overheating protection functions to keep you safe while welding.
- The stick welder features advance MCU digital control achieves Intelligent synergy, the recommend current and voltage can be automatically matched after selected diameter of welding electrodes, also you can adjust welding current according to welding habits and actual welding conditions. Easy to use for begginners and professinals.
High welding efficiency
- Hot Start: Start arc easily and efficiently during starting to welding, provide reliable and high quality arc starting.
- Arc Force: Provide smooth and continuously arc, maintains deeper penetration and ensures stable welding arc.
- Automatic Anti-stick: Avoid electrode sticking in the workpiece during welding, safe and convenience for beginners, ensures no sticking and smooth welds.
- 10 ft ground clamp with copper clip,sturdy and durable
- Comes with 110/200V adapter,you can plug into any common power supply
- Easy to carry with shoulder strap or handle whether working to aerial work, indoor and outdoor work etc.
- Brush is used to remove dross.
- 10ft Electrode Holder with strong clamping force, plenty long enough,convinience to use
What's in Box:
- 1 * ARCCAPTAIN Stick Welder
- 1 * 10 ft Electrode Holder
- 1 * 10 ft Earth Clamp
- 1 * 110/220V Power Adapter
- 1 * User Manual
- 1 * Shoulder Strap
- 1 * Brush
How to Connecting MMA electrode holder
2. Connect the earth return cable to the (-) connector on the power source.
3. Ensure the earth return clamp is secured tightly to the work piece or work surface.
4. Ensure that the clamp's contact surface is as large as possible.
Can I weld Aluminum with the ARCCAPTAIN welding machine
We do not recommend that you use a ARC, MIG welding machine to weld aluminum, which will did not perform well.It's better to weld aluminum with the AC tig welder or pulse mig welder.Of course you can weld aluminum by the mig welder with spool gun.
Where can i download the user manual
You can download user manuals for all product models here.
What type of spool gun do i need for MIG200
1.Your spool gun will need to be the Euro Connection to suit the MIG200.
2.Be sure your spool gun have the 4 pin aviation male plug.Otherwise, you need to buy the 4 pin plug yourself. Recommended 4 pin plug type: SP21 Series
EURO socket, 4 pin aviation male plug
Hole 1 connect to spool gun "+", hole 2 connect to spool gun "-".
PLUG NEED TO MATCH SOCKET. Need to change torch's plug to 4-pin.
Can you provide a graphite liner to weld aluminum instead of using separate spool gun?
If I need the parts of products. Where I can find It?
Arccaptain will sell most of the parts for our product, like tig torch, welding wire, welding backpack, etc., you can buy directly from the official website at an affordable price.
What type of tig torch suitable for Arccaptain machine
Mig200 supports WP-17V 35-50 style tig torch.
MIG130 support WP-17V 10-25 style tig torch.
ARC200 support WP-17V 35-50 style tig torch.
ARC160 support WP-17V 10-25 style tig torch.
What is the recommended amperages for electrodes by type and diameter
You can read the guide chart here
What's the thinnest to thickest of steel and aluminium can the MIG200 do？
The MIG200 can weld 1mm-6mm steel.
The MIG200 can weld 1mm-5mm aluminium.
What Is The Standard MIG Contact Tip Sizing Chart
You can read the guide here.
Most items are usually shipped within 7-10 working days. Your delivery confirmation email will contain your tracking number and order details. If you have any questions, our team is also on hand 7 days a week and can be reached at email@example.com