MIG200| 200 Amps Multi-Process Synergic Mig Welding Machine
Its synergic control makes it easy to tackle thin steel, stainless or aluminum sheet metal with MIG or thicker steel with flux-cored welding.
- 6-in-1 Multi Process MIG Welder : The multi process welding machine that included Gas/Solid Wire MIG(GMAW), Gasless Flux Core MIG(FCAW),Stick/MMA, Spot welding, Lift TIG, spool gun connector optional (tig gun and spool gun not included).
- Suitable for all kinds of welding wire：.023”/.030”/.035” solid wire, .023”/.030”/.035” flux core wire, .035”/.045” aluminum wire.
- Wide 30-200 amp welding output range.
- Smart Synergic Control:Match the recommend current and wire feeding speed when selected diameter of welding wire and gas material,automatically. Easy to work with beginners or professional welders.
- Lightweight and Portable - Only 28.2 lbs.
- 110v/220v Dual Input Voltage :110V and 220V inputs so you can plug into any common power supply.
- Adaptive crater, Burn-back adjustment, pre-flow/post flow
- Support 2T/4T
- Memory parameter storage:Up to ten sets of memory data can be saved for your next use.
- Arc force, Hot Start, Anti-stick Machine: The stick welder mode was built-in arc force, hot Arc and anti-stick, easily start arc, more reliable and less spatter. Digital LED Screen : Display dynamic data instantly, help you read easier and more clear.
- High-End LED Display：
- Strict Quality Control-- All our welder machine was passed various authoritative Laboratory tests in simulating extremely harsh environments before leaves our factory that conform to the high standards.
- Pay Attention to your Safety More：VRD, over current/over voltage/over current/over load/overheating protection function.
If you need to weld aluminum by connecting a spool gun, please make sure the spool gun you buy matches our machine. Suppot the gun with 4 Pin Aviation Plug.
|Supply Voltage||110V/220V 50/60 Hz|
|Output Current Under 110V(MIG)||30A-160A|
|Output Current Under 220V(MIG)||30A-200A|
|Output Current Under 110V(MMA)||20A-135A|
|Output Current Under 220V(MMA)||20A-180A|
|Output Current Under 110V(TIG)||20-135A|
|Output Current Under 220V(TIG)||20-200A|
|Rated Duty Cycle||60%|
|Machine Weight||12.8KG/28.2 lbs|
|Applicable Electrode||Ø1.6-4.0 mm|
The recommend parameter to set up for MIG200.If you dont know how to set up，the chart will be a good guide.
Front panel instruction
- 1. Parameter group setting: Press the parameter switch button "1", choose parameter group "M" LED, switch parameter groups by encoder "V" .
- 2. Welding Mode Option: You can choose MMA, TIG, MIG and MIG(Spool Gun)
- 3. MIG diameter Option : Switching in different welding conditions 0.6(.023"), 0.8(.030"), 0.9"(.035") and 1.0(.039") on CO2/MIX and MAG conditions. The Gasless welding only available for 0.6(.023") 0.8(.030"), 0.9"(.035") and 1.0(.039") ET71-GS flux wire.
- 4. Voltage Adjustment
- 5. Current Adjustment Button: Manually adjust the current to match your welding needs（Wire feed speed range:2-15m/min）
- 6. Inductance Adjustment: Adjust soft or hard arc characteristics in MIG mode.
- 7. Synergic Optional: Turn on the "SYN" button, which is easy to use for beginners. Turn off, you can adjust current by your need for professional.
- 8. The button to control 2T/4T/Spot Welding:
- 9. Under Synergic Mode, choose the gas and material as per your needs.
What is the 2T and 4T
2T: Press the gun switch to weld, release the gun switch to stop welding;
4T: Press the gun to start the arc, release the gun switch to continue welding, then press the gun switch to stop the arc, and release the gun switch to end the welding.
1.Digital Control with MCU Technology
Achieves intelligent synergic welding with accurate current preset, and keep the welding process stable and working in perfect harmony for premium welding results.
2.Preset Parameters and Data Storage
Accurate preset current/voltage
Parameters can be preset and the data can be stored, which is convenient for the next welding. You can set 40 groups parameters as your requirement (MIG/lift TIG/MMA/Spool Gun, each mode can be set 10 groups). It also can be automatically save of last welding parameters.
3.Spool Gun Optional
- SPOOL GUN WELDING ALUMINUM :Spool gun weld aluminum ensures the great wire feeding performance and arc consistency.
- Easy to Use: Quick-change, single-turn contact tip provides excellent performance and is easy to replace.
- Flexibility to be used in the field or working at heights: Gas-shielded welding gun that can really solve long-distance welding.
Note: The spool gun not included.
What's in the box:
- 1* ARCCAPTAIN MIG Multiprocess Welder
- 1* MIG Welding Torch
- 1* Welding Ground Clamp
- 1* Welding Electronic Holder
- 1* Welding Gas Hose
- 1* Brush&Hammer
- 1* Nozzle
- 1* Diffuser
- 1*0.030 Contact Tips,
- 1*0.035 Contact Tips
- 1* User Manual
- 4* Driver Rollers
Driver Roller info:
Φ0.6/Φ0.8 V groove
Φ0.8/Φ1.0 V groove
Φ0.8/Φ1.0 U groove
Φ0.8/Φ1.0 V-Knurld Drive Roll
ALL ARCCAPTAIN WELDING MACHINES HAVE PASSED STRICT AND MULTIPLE PROFESSIONAL TESTS BEFORE LEAVEING FACTORY.
Can I weld Aluminum with the ARCCAPTAIN welding machine
We do not recommend that you use a ARC, MIG welding machine to weld aluminum, which will did not perform well.It's better to weld aluminum with the AC tig welder or pulse mig welder.Of course you can weld aluminum by the mig welder with spool gun.
Where can i download the user manual
You can download user manuals for all product models here.
What type of spool gun do i need for MIG200
1.Your spool gun will need to be the Euro Connection to suit the MIG200.
2.Be sure your spool gun have the 4 pin aviation male plug.Otherwise, you need to buy the 4 pin plug yourself. Recommended 4 pin plug type: SP21 Series
EURO socket, 4 pin aviation male plug
Hole 1 connect to spool gun "+", hole 2 connect to spool gun "-".
PLUG NEED TO MATCH SOCKET. Need to change torch's plug to 4-pin.
Can you provide a graphite liner to weld aluminum instead of using separate spool gun?
If I need parts for your products. Where I can find It?
Arccaptain will sell most of the parts for our product, like tig torch, welding wire, welding backpack, etc., you can buy directly from the official website at an affordable price.
What type of tig torch to buy for Arccaptain machine.
200 Amps mig welder Mig200 supports WP-17V 35-50 style tig torch.
MIG130 support WP-17V 10-25 style tig torch.
ARC200 support WP-17V 35-50 style tig torch.
ARC160 support WP-17V 10-25 style tig torch.
What is the recommended amperages for electrodes by type and diameter
You can read the guide chart here
What's the thinnest to thickest of steel and aluminium can the MIG200 do？
The MIG200 can weld 1mm-6mm steel.
The MIG200 can weld 1mm-5mm aluminium.
What Is The Standard MIG Contact Tip Sizing Chart
You can read the guide here.
Most items are usually shipped within 7-10 working days. Your delivery confirmation email will contain your tracking number and order details. If you have any questions, our team is also on hand 7 days a week and can be reached at email@example.com