ARCCAPTAIN Cut50 Dual Voltage Portable AIR HF Plasma Cutter
The ARCCAPTAIN 50A plasma cutter delivers excellent performance on cutting alloy steel, stainless steel, mild steel, copper, aluminum, etc. Equipped with a large LED display, you can read all data and functions clearly and easily without taking off your helmet. The post-time function can be adjusted(5-15 seconds), extending consumable life.
This plasma cutter machine is very easy to operate and features 110/220V dual voltage, you can see the input voltage clearly on the LED display. It's super lightweight and portable, take it anywhere you want with the sturdy handle or shoulder strap(Package included).It's perfect for both demanding industries and home project.
- Portable and Super Lightweight
- Easy to set up
- Large LED display
- Max Rated Clean Cut Thickness: 1/2"
- Max Severance Thickness: ¾"
ARCCAPTAIN Cut50 Dual Voltage Portable AIR HF Plasma Cutter
The Portable Plasma Cutter CUT50 is equipped with over-heat, over-current, over-load and over-voltage protection. It also has an automatic cooling fan and vents to discharge the heat generated effectively.
This plasma cutter is widely used for cutting alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, mild steel And Other Color Metal Materials.
Air Plasma Cutter
With high speed and precision cuts combined with low cost, air plasma cutter is suitable for stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, aluminum and other metal materials.
Compare with oxyhydrogen cutting, plasma cutting is much more safefy, quick, low cost and easy to use.
1. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
2. Due to the different personal measuring techniques, there might be 1-3cm error of the physical.
|Voltage||110/220 Volts (DC)|
|Special Feature||Portable, Easy to Install, Waterproof, Adjustable|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13 x 6 x 8 inches|
|Part Number||PT-31 CUT TORCH CUT50|
|Item Weight||10.48 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 6 x 8 inches|
- LARGE DIGITAL LED DISPLAY: Exclusive Large LED design, provides you with accurate data display and helps you read all data easier and more clearly without taking off your helmet.
- POWERFUL CUTTING: Automatic dual-voltage 110/220V. This plasma cutter features high-frequency arc starting mode, efficiently cuts through rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. With advanced IGBT inverter technology, the maximum severance cut can reach up to 3/4" (20 mm), 1/2" (10mm) ideal clean cut, 60% duty cycle. Suitable for alloy steel, stainless steel, mild steel, copper, aluminum, etc.
- POST FLOW TIME & 2T/4T: When you stop cutting, the air runs on for a minute to cool the consumable of the plasma cutter torch, the adjustment range is 5-15 seconds, which can greatly extend the working life of consumables. 2T/4T function meets your different needs, suitable for continuous long-term cutting.
- SETUP WITHIN 30s: Built-in regulator and gauge help you to get rid of tedious installation anymore. Only takes 30 seconds and you can start cutting. You can also read the air pressure value through the air gauge, the recommended air pressure value is 40-70 PSI.
- PORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT: This plasma cutter machine only weighs 13 pounds, easy to carry with handle or shoulder strap (strap included).
What's in the box:
- 1 * ARCCAPTAIN Plasma Cutter
- 1 * 16FT PT-31 Cutting Torch
- 1 * 10FT Earth Clamp
- 1 * 10FT Air Hose
- 1 * 110/220V Power Adapter
- 1 * User Manual
- 1 * Shoulder Strap
- 1 * Electrode Nozzle, 1 * Diverter, 1 * Ceramic Cup
Where do I get electrodes and air caps
the electrodes and air caps for cut 50 are universal, you can easily find replacement parts online. You just need to find the parts for PT-31 cut torch online
The plasma cutter CUT50 from the ARCCAPTAIN factory passed 300+ Authoritative Laboratory tests in simulating extremely harsh environments including：
- Vibration Test
- Drop Test
- Waterproof Test
- Metal Dust Test
- Prolonged Load Test
- Conducted Interference Test
- High-low Temperature Test
- Power Switch Durability Test
- Water Spray Test
- Transportation Simulation Test
If you meet the problems in the process of using machine, please contact us for help.
Can I weld Aluminum with the ARCCAPTAIN welding machine
We do not recommend that you use a ARC, MIG welding machine to weld aluminum, which will did not perform well.It's better to weld aluminum with the AC tig welder or pulse mig welder.Of course you can weld aluminum by the mig welder with spool gun.
Where can i download the user manual
You can download user manuals for all product models here.
What type of spool gun do i need for MIG200
1.Your spool gun will need to be the Euro Connection to suit the MIG200.
2.Be sure your spool gun have the 4 pin aviation male plug.Otherwise, you need to buy the 4 pin plug yourself. Recommended 4 pin plug type: SP21 Series
EURO socket, 4 pin aviation male plug
Hole 1 connect to spool gun "+", hole 2 connect to spool gun "-".
PLUG NEED TO MATCH SOCKET. Need to change torch's plug to 4-pin.
Can you provide a graphite liner to weld aluminum instead of using separate spool gun?
If I need the parts of products. Where I can find It?
Arccaptain will sell most of the parts for our product, like tig torch, welding wire, welding backpack, etc., you can buy directly from the official website at an affordable price.
What type of tig torch suitable for Arccaptain machine
Mig200 supports WP-17V 35-50 style tig torch.
MIG130 support WP-17V 10-25 style tig torch.
ARC200 support WP-17V 35-50 style tig torch.
ARC160 support WP-17V 10-25 style tig torch.
What is the recommended amperages for electrodes by type and diameter
You can read the guide chart here
What's the thinnest to thickest of steel and aluminium can the MIG200 do？
The MIG200 can weld 1mm-6mm steel.
The MIG200 can weld 1mm-5mm aluminium.
What Is The Standard MIG Contact Tip Sizing Chart
You can read the guide here.
Can you weld aluminium with a gasless mig welder
While it is possible to weld aluminum with a gasless MIG welder, it is generally not recommended as it can result in poor quality welds and damage to the welding equipment. This is because aluminum is a highly conductive metal and requires a high heat input to weld properly, which can be difficult to achieve with a gasless MIG welder. In addition, welding aluminum with a gasless MIG welder can lead to issues such as porosity, lack of fusion, and distortion.
It is generally recommended to use a dedicated TIG welder or a MIG welder with a spool gun and proper shielding gas (such as argon) when welding aluminum, as these methods provide better control over heat input and produce high-quality welds. If you need to weld aluminum with a gasless MIG welder, it is important to use the proper techniques and equipment to ensure a successful weld.
Most items are usually shipped within 7-10 working days. Your delivery confirmation email will contain your tracking number and order details. If you have any questions, our team is also on hand 7 days a week and can be reached at email@example.com